We finally received some news. Irina finally emailed us back last Thursday and said that they had been waiting on some paperwork from Moscow on our oldest son. They finally received it and she will be bringing it to his social worker to prepare for court so Irina can get everything to the judge. Pray that the social worker works fast and they will call us to go back to Russia the end of this month or beginning of November. I thought I would share some pictures of the kids rooms so far. Eric and our nieces get all of the credit for doing such a great job paiting all the characters. We had alot of help getting everything done and I don't know what we would do without my Dad and our brother-in-law Joe doing our basement and helping with projects around the house. I was reading Meghan and Bill's blog this weekend and learned that I had been tagged and had to write 6 facts about myself so here it goes.
1. I was born in Michigan on an airforce base but grew up in Cottleville, MO.
2. I would have a house full of dogs if I could but two will just have to do right now!
3. I am not creative at all and this is just killing me coming up with even two interesting facts about myself.
4. Disney World is my ultimate vacation getaway.
5. Eric and I met at the nursing home I worked at (and no he was not doing a pickup!).
6. I am one of the luckiest women in the world. I have a wonderful husband, the best family (mine and Eric's) in the world and three of the greatest kids coming.
Now I've got to tag 6 people, so here are the rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.
Here are the six people that I tag: