The Pitman's Journey To Russia

Our journey to adopt three beautiful children from Vladivostok, Russia

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More Paperwork

Does it ever end! We just sent over more paperwork last week. It is the same info we put on about 50 other forms. This paperwork included a permission slip about our decision to adopt the children they pick for us. I really do think we are getting closer but God definitely has a plan. My sister (and very best friend) got diagnosed with breast cancer the day after her 38th birthday. Wow, what a blow! I have never been so scared in my life and didn't think it was possible to hurt so much. I can't imagine life without her. In keeping with God's crazy plan I just know that he is holding off so I can help Sue as much as possible until she is 100% healthy again. I have been corresponding with another family that just made their first trip to Tver to meet their daughter. They were really lucky because the orphange was only 15 minutes from the hotel so they got to visit often but she said the region was very poor and she left wanted to save all the children.

No comments: